Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love spring

What a nice day it was today we nearly broke 70 degrees this afternoon. I finaly finished my blade attachment modifications so get to try it out tomorrow. Well our Turkeys are really growing they are way bigger now may have to make a pen for them out side so they can start to transition to living outside soon. They have a large part of their feathers now. Also think we have one boy and one girl judging from the size difference of the two.
Been trying to melt down all my bees wax comb from the one hive but but was doing it outside on a propane camp stove. going to have to re plan that one after two of the normal propane bottles I have barely made a dent in melting it down. may have to do it on the stove on a warm day when I can open all the windows (and no one else is home).
Our Skunk cabbage is nearly in full glory these day (on joy) wish you could make money from it I would be rich have over an acre of the stuff total. nearly all is the giant primeval sort of ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment